Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hair Sticks always chic in your chignon.

Hair sticks have been around for a long long time and for a reason, they are cool and totally glam, personally I use them almost everyday. I can't say that I know millions of waus to do my hair with hair sticks but still, I use them almost everyday cause they make a chic non messy do every time.
What I would suggest while trying to find a way to learn how to do your hair up using hair sticks is to view some videos on how other girls use hair sticks wich can be easily found all around the net, and then play with your hair until you find a way that acomodates you hair type, length and so on.
I didn't find the exact way I do my hair in the net but I did learn a couple of tricks wich helped me to create a personalized way to do it.
Also is important to remember that not everybody can learn to use the hair sticks to actually hold your hair in place, it's easier to use them decoratevly first and if you find a way to keep your hair up with the sticks then more power to ya.

No comments: