Friday, July 17, 2009

July 2009 Reads


Books read in July.

1- Unde Fire by Jo Davis rating 10



2- The Blackmail Baby by Penny Jordan rating 2



3- Sweet Return by Anna Jeffries rating 0



4- The Cinderella Rules by Donna Kauffman rating 10

I'm not posting this cover cause it is too ugly.

5- Death Angel by Linda Howard rating 10.



6- Lady Cat by Joane Overfield rating 7



7- Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas rating 10+++++



8- Talk Nerdy To Me by Vicky Lewis Thompson rating 5



9- Luke by Jennifer Blake rating 9



10- Roan by Jennifer Blake rating 9



11- Clay by Jennifer Blake rating 6



12 - Take Me, I'm Yours rating 7 (couldn't finish it *yawn*)



13 - Devon Cream by Jet Mykles rating 9

This cover is too hot for my blog *blush*

14- Damien by Jackelyn Frank rating 10++++



15- The Royal Treatment by Mary Janice Davidson rating 10



16-
The Royal Pain by Mary Janice Davidson rating 9



17- The Royal Mess by Mary Janice Davidson rating 9



18- Trial by Fire by Jo Davis rating 7

I love the man in this cover, my those lips...


19- Heaven can Wait by Cheryl St. John (Nabauer Brothers Series 1) rating 10


20. Rain Shadow by Cheryl St. John (Nabauer Brothers Series 2) raitng 9


21. Open Season by Linda Howard 7 a little too much gore for my taste.


22. What Happens in London by Julia Quinn a total 10 I looooooved it.


23. Gemstone by Barbara Delinski



24. Scandal's Daughter by Christine Wells 7 I can't say why I didn't love this one it had all the elements to be great and liked by me but it left me like meh.


25. Sleepless in Scotland by Karen Hawkins



26. Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter



27. The Carpenter's Lady by Barbara Delinsky 10+++++++++++


28. Falling for Gracie by Susan Mallery 8



No comments: